Thursday 18 February 2016

Whole School Assembly 19 Feb 2016

Our first full whole school assembly happened today.
First we sang the National Anthem.
Mrs Driver spoke to us about this being her first assembly and that we wear our uniforms with pride!
We also sang Count On Me by Bruno Mars, it was fun!
Samantha received our certificate for this week.  Samantha has been trying really hard and risk taking which she finds really difficult to do.  Well done Samantha, Whaea and Tane are very proud of you.
Room 8 won this week's best class award.

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you enjoyed assembly Room 16 as I really enjoyed my first assembly at Sunnyhills. I loved the singing of the National Anthem and Count on me by Bruno Mars too! Congratulations Samantha for getting the class certificate.

    ReplyDelete