Monday 1 February 2016

1st Day!!!

Kia ora everyone,

We have just had a 1st day back at school and I am hoping it was an exciting day for all - I know it was for me!

We learnt a new song, went to a Haka powhiri to welcome our new principal and new teacher to Sunnyhills School, had a class photo and launched our Daily 5 Literacy programme!  A very busy day indeed!

We begin swimming tomorrow.  We have our trip to the Millenium Pools in March.  All in all we have a very exciting term ahead.

I have inserted a photo from this mornings' Haka Powhiri.

I wonder who will be the first student to view our blog and leave a comment?

Have a great week!

Whaea Tearani



1 comment:

  1. I had such a lovely powhiri! Thanks so much Whaea Tearani and all the students for making me feel so welcome! I look forward to being part of the Kapa Haka group too!

    ReplyDelete